Home Discussion Forums Announcements Ebay Authorization/API call failure – Updated 9/9 10 AM

This topic contains 35 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Alan Yeh 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Caroline Smith
    Participant

Thank goodness I have been running tandem on Inkfrog.  Failed listings on Six Bit are loading just fine via Inkfrog. I am so annoyed that there has been no communication of value with customers from Six Bit. Hours wasted, hours.

John Manning
    John Manning

The full version is now released for 4.00.015. The link should be in your website downloads section or via a link from the SixBit program.
    All users should update to that immediately to prevent the daily call limit from being exceeded tomorrow. The next reset will be at midnight and we have a support ticket in with Ebay to increase the limit temporarily to address this issue while we migrate everyone to the new version.

Senior Developer

Charles Noble
    Participant

John,

First thank you for your efforts thus far. I went ahead and did as suggested… running the Beta 4.00.15. Unfortunately situation remains the same and pictures are not loading.

Chuck

Joe Hemmi
    Participant

I did the update, it still does not work for me. Thanks.

Jamie Stephan
    Participant

I just downloaded the update and rebooted still nothing works. I cannot refresh orders or leave feedback. Didn’t try listing anything as I have nothing ready to list, but imagine that isn’t working either.

Robert Vary
    Robert Vary
    Participant

John, I upgraded to beta .015 but still can’t authorize.  Help!

Jeremy Katz
    Participant

I just tried upgrading and reauthorizing, and while I got no error messages, I’m completely crippled.  I can’t download any of my just-completed transactions (which means I can’t send invoices or ship), and all of my scheduled listings are shown as pink with no error message, meaning I lost  a week of listing.

If there’s an eBay bug, I get it and will understand if that’s explained.  However, the fact that I had to search this forum to find out about such a major problem is unacceptable.  Maybe I couldn’t have fixed it in time to take care of the issues I’ve run into today.  But to not even get an email telling me what I have to do?  Simply unacceptable.

peter kidz
    Participant

I just upgraded & re-authorised, still not working !

Rob Mills
    Participant

Good Day.. Reading through these messages you realise how people jump to conclusions without reading through the information provided.

You would know that the problem has been caused by Ebay not Sixbit. It is Sunday night in there part of the world. The problem has been sorted by Sixbit and it should all reset at midnight there time.. What more can they do..Get some sleep maybe.!!

Takes but a few seconds to look at this forum to get all that info..
    I have been using sixbit since they started and this is the first time I have even looked at the forum..It has been so reliable and bulletproof. Considering the way Ebay go about there business..

Consider back in the days of Blackthorn.. This was a nearly daily ritual ..

So be patient and all will be good..

I have actually used Ebay itself to process all of my orders today..(Monday morning).. Painful but got the job done..First time in over 15 years..

Cheers

Robert Mills

Jamie Stephan
    Participant

Good deal works now!

Henry Wong
    Participant

Is the problem fixed now ? I still cannot upload the pictures . Thanks

Mike Turmell
    Participant

Hi John:  Upgraded to 4.00.015.  Tried to authorize over and over with no success.  Still received error message that pictures couldn’t be loaded. Saw you’re going to reset at midnight PT so I’ll try again in the morning.  Thanks for the post.

Sonia Gibson
    Participant

It seems to be partially working.

We have 5 out of 7 IDs that are working again without any need to redo authorization however the other 2 do not and although when we try authorization it does not create any error messages it also “completes” within a couple of seconds and does not seem to do anything.

peter kidz
    Participant

Same here

Pat Parker
    Participant

I’ve upgraded and reauthorized, but continue to get a “No response from eBay” error when I try to revise listings. I haven’t tried doing anything else in SixBit today.

Is the midnight reset EST or PST?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.