Home Discussion Forums Announcements Ebay Picture Upload Issues (2/21/2020)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar John Holtorf 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John Manning
    John Manning

We identified an issue with eBay picture uploads similar to the one recently affecting the compatibility calls and included a fix for the latest full release, 4.00.065 and the latest beta, 4.00.082. Upgrade and let us know if you see any further issues.

Thanks,

John

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by John Manning John Manning.

Senior Developer

Sharon Petrungaro
    Participant

I updated to 4.00.065. Tried a listing, got error again. Restarted the computer. Tried 1 listing and I’m still getting the same errors at the Uploading Pictures stage. I reauthorized my ebay account. Still getting error and can’t submit any listings.

John Manning
    John Manning

We’re checking into another report of an issue with the Picture servers. Could you open a support ticket so we can get more information from you on the failure?

Thanks,

John

Senior Developer

Sharon Petrungaro
    Participant

I did put a ticket in, but got a response from Steve to schedule a remote session. There are no remote sessions until Monday.  I wasn’t asked for more information in the email.

Jon Browne
    Participant

This has just started happening to me too, as of an hour ago.  Gets as far as “Uploading Pictures” then nothing……

Should I open a ticket too?

Karina Valladares
    Participant

It started happening to me as well since yesterday. It gets stuck in “uploading pictures”. Please help

Chris
    Participant

Same here. No image uploading. I updated to 4.00.065 yesterday but still the same.

Chris
    Participant

sorry i was on 4.00.064 and just updated to 4.00.065. it is working now 🙂

David Hunter
    Participant

4.00.065 fixed it for us too

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatar David Hunter.
    John Holtorf
    Participant

I upgraded to the beta 4.00.082, I can get about 25% of my new listings to actually post but I get an error message occasionally that says No Response From eBay, I think its during picture upload.

Items already listed on eBay do revise, listings that end are revised. New listings are the problem for me.

Thanks,

John

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.