Home Discussion Forums Announcements Invalid Token Issue – eBay Communication Outage: Update 12 PM. EST

Tagged: 

This topic contains 41 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Robert Vary Robert Vary 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    John Manning
    John Manning

James,

If you’re seeing picture issues, open a support ticket with us. We’re still gathering information to send to eBay for the upload failures.

Thanks,

John

Senior Developer

Owen Dessauer
    Participant

NEVER MIND… I shut down and restarted. It’s working now

RE: I reauthorized, I refreshed, and but now Sixbit IS NOT GETTING ORDERS THAT ARE READY TO SHIP! This is a big problem!  I can’t print packing lists, etc. So this seems to be getting worse…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatar Owen Dessauer.
    William Hussey
    Participant

Good to go-thanks guys!

Nabachandar
    Participant

John Manning is there anyway to get eBay to not affect our performance #s on the tracking# upload due to this issue? Any recommendations as there is going to be significant amount of orders with late tracking#s.

john Norman
    Participant

Just an FYI,  my other 3rd party applications had the same issue.  This was an eBay issue and not Sixbit.

Brian Murta
    Participant

It is resolved for us. Thank you!

Teresa Pubill
    Participant

I have reauthorised Sixbit on Ebay but my program doesnt work. It has changed on the language. Now is mixed Spanish and English, and the window to create the items, all the fiels have changed and I can’t find de former window with the former fields

Can you help me

Dan Ginasi
    Participant

This update has deleted all my presets for Payment, Return & Shipping.  Please tell me there is away to capture this information again, There are about 50 items in my database this is effecting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan Ginasi
    Participant

It has also effected all my templates!!!  Very frustrating!!

John Manning
    John Manning

Hi Dan,

Run the “Synch Aux. Data” function under the File|Refresh menu. That should bring in your Policies again. If you view items before refreshing, it may set those Items back to no Policy.  Also, are you on the latest full, 4.00.065? There was a fix recently to prevent policies from clearing if the daily Refresh failed for any reason.

Senior Developer

Christopher Terry
    Participant

If you could give the specific steps it would sure help. It would also save a lot of time for people searching for the steps. Us old people can’t remember things we did years ago.  Thanks

Robert Vary
    Robert Vary
    Participant

Click on File (upper left corner of screen) / Refresh / Sync auxiliary data

In general, the File drop down menu is the key to all kinds of settings in addition to backups, restores, refreshes, presets, your profile and tons of other things.  Everyone should explore it thoroughly.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.