Home Discussion Forums Announcements Shopify Integration now in Beta

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Greg Myroth 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Manning
    John Manning

We’re pleased to announce the Shopify integration is now in beta.

The Shopify functionality will be free to all existing Enterprise Edition Users during the beta phase. As of Sept. 1, 2019, Users will need the proper subscription of SixBit (Duo or Max Editions) to continue to access the Shopify functionality with existing Sites. Users running just a single site (i.e. Shopify) can use the Enterprise Edition. Users running two sites (i.e. eBay and Shopify) will need the Enterprise
    Duo Edition, and users running more than two sites (i.e. eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Amazon) will need the Enterprise Max Edition.

Please check out the Beta Release Notes for more information.

Senior Developer

Jeff Solz
    Participant

How is SixBit handling Shopify items that have variants?

John Manning
    John Manning

They should work the same as our current variations, one item covering all variations. You can use the variation mapping if you want to list them on multiple sites.
    We’ll be updating our Variation Definition documentation soon.

Senior Developer

Jeff Solz
    Participant

There isn’t an option to add variations to the Shopify listing, it may be the eBay category doesn’t allow it so it is being overridden. It would be nice to have the option for what we sell. It works if the listing is created through Shopify but when imported into SB it only brings in one of the variants.

Jeremy King

This should all be working.  Could you put in a support ticket and we can get you set up with a remote session to figure out whats going wrong?

Greg Myroth
    Participant

Is Shopify integration still in Beta.  When will be fully available?  Thanks, Greg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.