Home Discussion Forums Announcements Upload Ebay Pictures issue

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Jim Vogt 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    John Manning
    John Manning

The UploadSiteHostedPictures Trading API call is giving back “Internal error to the application” (error code 10007). This is a known issue that eBay is actively working on.

Senior Developer

mark kendall
    Participant

Does this somehow effect the pictures on my etsy items that did not show up today?  Thanks for letting me know.

John Manning
    John Manning

Hi Mark,

It shouldn’t, Etsy pictures would be uploaded separately.

Senior Developer

Katrine Cooper
    Participant

Is this still a problem?  Having a devil of a time getting photo’s uploaded to ebay.  Would like to get these listings submitted and it’s taking days.

John Manning
    John Manning

It shouldn’t still be an issue. If you open a ticket, support can set up a remote session to check your logs for communication problems with the Picture servers.

Senior Developer

Kevin Boyce
    Participant

Hello – I’m experiencing a similar issue with intermitant times where pictures will not upload to eBay – is this an eBay problem?  This has been going on for the past 2 hours.

Tim Chapman
    Participant

I am having the same issue. It seems to be intermittent.

Cora Janson
    Participant

John, John, John,….are you telling me I will have no resolution to this problem no sooner than next Monday….when I will be available for a remote session if you guys have someone available at that time?  Say it isn’t so.

Gregory McMurtry
    Participant

I haven’t been able to get anything listed. I finally got a batch to go through, but the rest of my listings aren’t going.

Robert Valvo
    Participant

Ebay API IS Choking Up Again like it did months back…

It has been sporadic the last few weeks and tonight it has been really bad happening for hours!

Still cannot revise or list any items and now scheduled listings are not being listed as images cannot be uploaded…

Issue is not fixed… When is this going to be resolved John?

Robert Valvo
    Participant

API Choke Still going on this morning…

I need to revise listings / update inventory etc …

Wheel just spins and spins and then I have to Control / Alt/ Delete to force Sixbit to close and restart…

This has become a real pain and time waster over the last few weeks… now it is happening all the time!

When is this going to be resolved John?

philip symonds
    Participant

Still not uploading pictures to Ebay.co.uk, is it Sixbit or Ebay thats the problem

Gaetano Sava
    Participant

Same problem here. Started for me at around 3:00 pm on the 20th.

theo furber
    Participant

same problem here for the last day or so

philip symonds
    Participant

Still not uploading pictures to Ebay.co.uk, is it Sixbit or Ebay thats the problem

Thinking about it I think it must be Ebay as my sixbit has not been updated or amended, we did have this about a week ago and it seemed to sort itself out after a few hours. It used to be Fridays when Ebay did their fiddling with their settings, now it seem to be Thursday as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.