Home Discussion Forums Announcements Upload Ebay Pictures issue

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Jim Vogt 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    John Valvo
    Participant

Same problem here…  Wheel just spins when revising and listing items… have to Control / Alt/ Delete to force Sixbit to close and restart…

Seems like the API issue with eBay… Very similar to the big API Problem we had with Sixbit in the Fall of 2019…

Started the last few weeks but got really bad over the last couple of days…

Bonnie McClelland
    Participant

Same problem here. Can’t send new listings or revise existing listings. Can’t send feedback either.

John Manning
    John Manning

We identified an issue similar to the one recently affecting the compatibility calls and included a fix for the latest full release, 4.00.065 and the latest beta, 4.00.082. Upgrade and let us know if you see any further issues.

Thanks,

John

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by John Manning John Manning.

Senior Developer

Bonnie McClelland
    Participant

Working for me now. Thanks!!!

philip symonds
    Participant

Working ok for me now, Thanks

Sharon Petrungaro
    Participant

Update not working for me.  I put a ticket in a few hours ago. They said to sign up for a remote session and there are not any available until Monday. It’s pretty disappointing that people have to sit with this problem through the weekend.

Gregory McMurtry
    Participant

Still having a TON of trouble getting listings live…

Gregory McMurtry
    Participant

Working ok so far after last night…

Sharon Petrungaro
    Participant

For the first time since Thursday I was able to get 4 listed one at a time. But also 4 or 5 didn’t list. These are items I’m relisting and I had the box checked to ‘Force as new listing’.  When I cleared that I got the 4 up but not all are going.  If the Processing window says Uploading Photos – then it will time out. If it goes straight to Submitting Listings (which is what it is doing sometimes), then it has a better chance of going up.  I have 2 that went to ‘Submitting Listings’, but I got an error that says ‘Item may have been submitted to ebay, but no response was received. Check ebay to see if it was listed’.  Those 2 weren’t listed. I am on version 4.0.65.

philip symonds
    Participant

Still working here luckily enough

Gaetano Sava
    Participant

Anyone still having issues?  Weekend was fine now unable to upload again

Sharon Petrungaro
    Participant

I am still having issues, but just finished a remote session. They ran some tests and gathered some data.  No resolution for me yet but they are working on it. I’d recommend opening a ticket if you are still having an issue.

Tina Berry
    Participant

i am using 4.00.082, i wasn’t having any issues with 4.00.065.

with 4.00.065 i was doing ok revising listings, i was able to ad new pictures to my listings while doing revisions.

with 4.00.082 I created several new listings.  When i try to apply picture processing, or do any bulk change tasks, it tells me there are still pictures downloading.  Try again once that is complete.  I have never seen that before.  I let it run several hours.  I came to check, and it still is telling me the same thing so i restarted the software.  then i had to authorize a new token, but that kept giving me an error.  several attempts later, i got back in, but again, there are still pictures downloading, so i can’t upload any new listings.  To double check for revision errors, i went in to try one with this version, and i am getting a no response from ebay error.  which i realize now, it is because i am unable to get the authorization-?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bonnie McClelland
    Participant

I am also getting a no response from ebay error when trying to edit listings. Tried the authorize token thing and I also am getting a run time exception error. Ebay states the token authorization is successful for each ID but sixbit is not seeing it that way.

Robert Valvo
    Participant

Sixbit Worked Fine all day now all of sudden Invalid Token… No Communication with Ebay
    When I try to re-authorize my token I am getting a massive runtime exception error (Below)….

A runtime exception occurred. You can handle EO.Base.RuntimeException event to silent message. If the problem, continues contact your software vendor with the information below:

Exception:
    EO.WebBrowser.JSException: , line 1, col 40 – 41: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘value’ of null

The error is around 150 pages long!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.