SixBit User Forum

Where shared knowledge and experience are on display for the benefit of the entire SixBit Community.
  1. Jennifer Swank
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. Friday, 03 November 2017
So I always create my description info in MS Word and then copy and paste it into SixBit Description using the MS Word button. For some reason this no longer works? When I hit that button it looks like below pics...any idea what i need to do to fix this?
Attachments (3)
Vicky Beaudry Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I just upgraded to the newest version today and am having the same problem. Would love to know how to fix it as well. Kinda hard to do new listings when it's not working properly
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. # 1
Judith Tracey Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I just upgraded to .247 and am having trouble with the text editor. The CTRL+DEL command no longer works to delete whole words and the italicization has disappeared from a certain spot in my description wrapper.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. # 2
John Manning Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
We'll take a look.
https://sixbitsoftware.com/images/sixbitguy.png John Manning - Senior Developer
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. # 3
Blonde to the Bone Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Same problem here. It does the same with a direct copy-paste function.
It would be great if this could be fixed sooner, rather than later. :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. # 4
Blonde to the Bone Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
We'll take a look.

John Manning -
Any progress with this? I'm currently using .285 - The editor has gone really wonky, not only when pasting from Word, but also when choosing "select all" and changing the font. This process scatters text all over, splits lines, etc. Especially bad when using bullets. It's very time consuming. :(
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. # 5
John Slocum Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
This is the result of the HTML editor and the Auth window both requiring different values for the same registry setting. John M is working on the fix, but in the meantime, I sent you a private message with what you can do to fix it for now.
John Slocum
President
SixBit Software
https://sixbitsoftware.com/images/sixbitguy.png
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Beta Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.