fbpx

Home Forums Announcements Auto/Motors Fitment Integration Feedback – Any input is welcome. Reply To: Auto/Motors Fitment Integration Feedback – Any input is welcome.

Steven Haffley
Participant

When I do GM parts and i put a gm part number in to download compatibilities, it usually comes up with 20 items for the same thing, and only 2 or 3 of them actually have fitment data.  It’d be nice if when you’re downloading fitment data, if the item ebay downloaded has no fitment info, to bypass it or something to that effect.   Some way of letting you know so you don’t have to click 20 items individually until you find the one that contains fitment data.   If i’m looking for fitment data, I’m not interested in items that have no fitment data.

I’d like to be able to copy fitment data from other sellers listings just like myfitment does, though I think it already does this, as some of the results I get when entering part numbers are other peoples listings and are not in the parts catalog.

And the issue I’m currently working with support on, stop resending pictures even when you have the option turned off, when submitting fitment data.

I also noticed the “include stock photo” was including it in sixbit, but not to ebay even if you click the add to gallery option.

© 2024 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.