fbpx

Home Forums Announcements Auto/Motors Fitment Integration Feedback – Any input is welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steve Lea

Hello SixBit Users,

We are looking for any kind of input, feedback, or feature requests from current eBay motors/auto/powersports sellers on potential integrations for fitments and auto parts catalogs for SixBit to research and possibly implement. Are there any features or improvements we can make to help you as a seller list more efficiently with Compatibility Sets? Any input, other systems, or features that come to mind would help us tremendously.

It would be beneficial but not necessary if you had experience or hands-on knowledge with compatibility sets in SixBit as well as any of the external system/catalogs so we can better gauge how it works and if other users would benefit from such integrations.

You can respond to this email or email support directly at support@sixbitsoftware.com with your response.

Sincerely,

SixBit Software

Support Manager

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Steve Lea.
    Kevin Bentz
    Participant

I’m not sure what kind of suggestions you’re looking for.  Like pre-made compatibility sets?

Steve Lea

Kevin,

We’re looking for any kind of input, feedback, or feature requests on our current compatibility/fitment integration in SixBit.

Sincerely,

Steve Lea

Support Manager

SixBit Software, https://www.sixbitsoftware.com

Support Manager

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Steve Lea.
    Steve Hodgson
    Participant

Is there any way you guys can make the compatibility Filter Unlock “Engine size” without having to pick a Trim first? When its set to Trim “ALL” Engine filter stays locked. Sometimes it is easier to Choose all the Trims that have the same Engine size to make the process go faster.

Another Request would be to make it able to select Multiple Trims at once using Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click like it is possible with Year ,Make amd Models.

Basically more flexibility

Billy Ingram
    Participant

I dont know if it is possible, but a lot of the fitments are loaded with inaccuracies so it would be great to be able to download into an excel spreadsheet for the ability to correct and then load correct fitment guide back into sixbit,

I know that this doesnt pertain to fitment, but the ability to bundle items together would be great

thank you

John Manning

Hi Billy,

You can export the Compatibility sets from the Export toolbar button in Sell Items mode, alter them, and import them back in corrected.

Bundling is an issue we’re looking at incorporating into SixBit in the near future.

John Manning, Senior Developer

Steven Haffley
    Participant

When I do GM parts and i put a gm part number in to download compatibilities, it usually comes up with 20 items for the same thing, and only 2 or 3 of them actually have fitment data.  It’d be nice if when you’re downloading fitment data, if the item ebay downloaded has no fitment info, to bypass it or something to that effect.   Some way of letting you know so you don’t have to click 20 items individually until you find the one that contains fitment data.   If i’m looking for fitment data, I’m not interested in items that have no fitment data.

I’d like to be able to copy fitment data from other sellers listings just like myfitment does, though I think it already does this, as some of the results I get when entering part numbers are other peoples listings and are not in the parts catalog.

And the issue I’m currently working with support on, stop resending pictures even when you have the option turned off, when submitting fitment data.

I also noticed the “include stock photo” was including it in sixbit, but not to ebay even if you click the add to gallery option.

John Manning

We’ll look into adding a filter or flagging of Fitment containing search results. The sending of pictures is just for re-uploading of them, the links on the existing pictures rows in SixBit are always necessarily sent as part of a Revision. There is a stock photo bug currently with some Motors categories that we’re looking into.

Thanks,

John Manning, Senior Developer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2024 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.