Due to eBay’s recent Spring 2021 Categories and Item Specifics updates and changes, there has been some fallout with missing categories and item specifics on items. This process is designed to get your items fixed and updated as smoothly as possible. First, you’ll need to update to the latest beta or full release of SixBit. The release candidate that has this fix is version: **4.00.301** or the latest beta version, **4.00.301**. You can download the latest version of SixBit from the Dashboard or the Support tab area.
Once upgraded, in order to update your items please complete the following steps in the order as follows:
1. Go to Check Listings mode > Running > Highlight all Running Listings, right-click, choose Refresh. Note: This process may take a while depending on the number of Running Listings you have.
2. Once the listings in SixBit have been refreshed, open the File/Application Menu (the File button or little orange guy in the top left corner of SixBit) > Options
3. In Options, choose General > click Support Control Button.
4. Click “Fixed Dropped Categories on eBay Items”
5. Let that process finish (Note: It may take a while depending on the number of listings and item records you have in your database)
6. Your items should now have the updated categories and item specifics on them