fbpx

Home Forums Announcements Express One shutdown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John Manning

Due to recent changes in the USPS Reseller program, Express One will be unable to continue providing discounted USPS postage. Sellers who use this integration with SixBit will need to switch to the SixBit Endicia integration or another provider no later than 11:59 PM on October 21, 2022.

Thank you,

John Manning, Senior Developer

Jay Poppleton
    Participant

We have an Express 1 account balance that I don’t think we will use before Oct. 21 (we rarely ship via USPS). Will that balance be refunded? Do we need to do anything special to receive the refund?

Also, many of the links to Endicia in your documentation and programs settings are broken.

John Manning

They should be refunding you directly for any balance remaining. You may contact them for any balance issues if you don’t receive it promptly. https://www.express1.com/us-postal-service-contact.html

I’ll check the links for Endicia. If you have some examples, open a support ticket and we’ll make sure to get them fixed.

Thanks,

John Manning, Senior Developer

Jay Poppleton
    Participant

We evidently received a partial refund from Express 1 on October 24 but not our entire balance. I don’t recall the exact amount of our balance. Is there any way we can recover that information?

Ruben Vontalge
    Participant

I’m glad I switched over to Stamps.Com awhile back. Express One was only good for Priority mail shipping, not UPS, Media, and Parcel Select shipping.

The eBay seller version is a No Cost version, and was a whole lot cheaper to ship by UPS for sure.

Jay Poppleton
    Participant

Express 1 eventually refunded the remainder of our balance via a check.

Jay Poppleton
    Participant

If only Stamps.Com integrated fully with SixBit similar to Endicia and ShipRush for FedEx. Back in the days of Blackthorne, we used Stamps.Com precisely because of its integration with Blackthorne.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2024 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.