fbpx

Home Forums Announcements HipCommerce Integration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Manning

We’d like to announce the start of Beta testing for our integration with the HipCommerce collectibles marketplace. Sellers in these categories can list with SixBit to any of the three collectible sites: HipStamp, HipPostcard and HipComic. Any Orders will automatically be refreshed into SixBit and removed automatically from other channels when the inventory is depleted.

We look forward to any feedback you have during the beta testing phase. Open a support ticket for any issues or suggestions and we’ll make sure they get addressed promptly. 

The integration will be accessible for any Seller on the Enterprise, Duo or Max subscription level for no charge until 3/1/2023. After that time, it will count towards the subscription level site count.

The minimum Beta version required is 4.00.450. To run the beta version, you simply need to set a flag in SixBit.  Then you will be notified of beta versions by a button in the Dashboard sidebar, just like you are notified of full releases.  To turn on the beta, go to the File Menu (or little orange man in the upper left corner) and select “Options”.  On the Options window, select the “General” tab and check the “Notify me of interim beta versions until the next full release” box.

John Manning, Senior Developer

Clark Frazier
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNoSpacing”><span style=”font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif;”>I downloaded the beta but ran into a roadblock getting tokens for two accounts on HipStamp. I returned to regular work but encountered an Error Message Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation when moving from one item to another with the edit window open.</span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNoSpacing”><span style=”font-size: 10.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>I have been processing HipStamp sales as OTC orders. “HipStamp + <item number> is displayed on the packing list. The HipStamp user ID is stashed in the comments section  Address records associated with orders. At least one buyer uses the same user ID on eBay and HipStamp. Others may use different user IDs. I am not familiar with other SixBit site implementations. Items listed on HipStamp via eBay Sync share SKU numbers. Unfortunately, HipStamp lost the ability to copy eBay Private ID numbers concurrent with losing the ability to end eBay listings. I hope listings from SixBit can soon replace eBay sync.</span></p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2024 SixBit Software. All rights reserved.